News & Notes – the Red Fox Yarns Blog!
Materials: A wee bit (10-15 yds) of worsted weight yarn and size 7 or 8 (US) needles; yarn needle to weave in ends.
Cast on 41 stitches using long-tail cast on. Cast on row counts as Row 1.
Row 2: Purl across.
Row 3: Ssk, k7, ddec, k7, ddec, k7, ddec, k7, k2tog (33 stitches)
Row 4: Purl across
Row 5: Ssk, k5, ddec, k5, ddec, k5, ddec, k5, k2tog (25 stitches)
Row 6: Purl across
Row 7: Ssk, k3, ddec, k3, ddec, k3, ddec, k3, k2tog (17 stitches)
Row 8: Purl across
Row 9: Bind off 6 stitches knitwise, k to end (11 stitches)
Row 10: Bind off 6 stitches purlwise, p to end (5 stitches)
Row 11: Knit
Row 12: Purl
Row 13: K1, m1R, k3, m1L, k1
Row 14: Bind off all stitches purlwise.
Weave in ends; wet-block as in the photo. You have a baby bat!
- Baby Bat Pocket October 17, 2019
- New year, almost Two! January 13, 2019
- Making it up as I go… June 1, 2018
- Wheat City! (And now, a yarnblog!) May 23, 2018
- It’s been a great year! February 2, 2018
- Quick, last-minute gift ideas! December 15, 2017
- A year ago today…. December 1, 2017
- Cute and fun project finds! October 22, 2017
- New newsletter, new classes, new yarn! August 30, 2017
- Getting Ready For Fall… July 31, 2017