News & Notes – the Red Fox Yarns Blog!
A year ago, on December 1, 2016, I got the keys to what is now Red Fox yarns, and eight weeks later, we opened.
Here’s what it looked like when I got it. A wee bit of furniture, and a lot of empty space!!
The "before", except with all the renovations. I have possession as of today.
Posted by Cynthia J Bagaria on Thursday, December 1, 2016
It sure has changed, it’s full of yarn and goodies now!!
- A year ago today…. December 1, 2017
- Cute and fun project finds! October 22, 2017
- New newsletter, new classes, new yarn! August 30, 2017
- Getting Ready For Fall… July 31, 2017
- Watermelon Baby Cardigan May 30, 2017
- Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival Fun! May 8, 2017
- Adventure: Flying Goat Farm! April 30, 2017
- Is it possibly, FINALLY, Spring? April 9, 2017
- It’s time to Crawl! March 30, 2017
- Pre-Registration is closing SOON! March 25, 2017